Yishukang Medical Sodium Hyaluronate Gel
Yishukang---medical sodium hyaluronate gel, which belongs to the category of medical consumables, registration number: National Food and Drug Administration (quan) 2015 No. 3641157, three types of medical devices, number: 6864.
Main ingredients: sodium hyaluronate (SH), sodium hyaluronate is the sodium salt form of hyaluronic acid (HA), HA is the physiological component of the human body and constitutes the extracellular matrix (ECM) and the intercellular matrix (ICM) The main components play an important role in the normal metabolism of cells.
Scope of application: mainly used to prevent or greatly reduce postoperative adhesions in abdominal (pelvic) surgery and uterine surgery;
Usage and dosage: After the operation is carried out according to the routine, before the end of the operation, evenly spread Yishukang on the wound surface or between the tissues that need to prevent adhesion, and depending on the size of the tissue, each time 3-6ml, laparoscopic surgery can be injected through the catheter, Disperse the liquid evenly, then close the incision or close the abdomen;
1. Various laparoscopic surgeries: Apply Yishukang directly and evenly to the wound surface through a catheter;
2. Transabdominal hysterectomy: After closing the pelvic floor and peritoneum, evenly spread 5-15ml of Yizhukang on the bowels and pelvic cavity, and then close the abdomen;
3. Uterine fibroids removal (TCRM): After the fibroids are removed, evenly spread 5ml of Yishukang on the wound surface of the uterus, and then close the abdomen;
4. Uterine adhesion decomposition surgery: After intrauterine polypectomy (TCRP), endometrial resection (TCRE), and mediastinal resection (TCRS), apply the catheter evenly on the wound surface of the uterine cavity incision and the rough surface of the soft tissue Yishukang 5ml, uniform distribution in the uterine cavity, the patient also needs to use it every time the patient re-examines;
5. Chronic salpingitis: Do fallopian tube drainage under hysteroscopy. After stopping the intrauterine irrigation of irrigation fluid, inject 2.5ml of Yizhukang into the fallopian tube by the catheter, keep it for 2-5 minutes, then exit the catheter and hysteroscope;
6. Artificial abortion, ring placement (removal), ultrasound and hysterosalpingography: use a catheter into the uterine cavity to inject 2.5ml of Yishukang during or after the operation. After extubation, the drug solution will be dispersed in the uterus after 2-5 minutes. Uterine cavity;
7. Abdominal surgery: apply Yishukang evenly to the incision wound after abdominal surgery, such as gastrointestinal anastomosis, cecal stump, gallbladder fossa, and abdomen closure;
8. Connective tissue damage of peripheral nerve tissue: apply Yishukang evenly around peripheral nerves to protect it from the invasion of connective tissue cells;
9. Fallopian tube liquid: conventional medicinal solution (containing dexamethasone and gentamicin) is mixed with 2mL clear gel and dissolved in 20mL normal saline for flushing.
Model specifications: 0.5ml, 1.0ml, 2.0ml, 2.5ml, 3ml, 5ml, 8ml, 10ml, 15ml, 20ml
In our country, the anti-adhesion market is very large! Insiders jokingly call anti-adhesion products the "antibiotic" in the medical consumables market. The anti-adhesion market seems to have a wide range of products, but we can find that the main components of all anti-adhesion products are medical sodium hyaluronate, medical chitosan, and medical polylactic acid. Different dosage forms, such as gels, biofilms, rinses, or different concentrations, exist. However, from the perspective of the biocompatibility of modern medicine, since medical sodium hyaluronate itself is a physiological component of the human body, compared with the other two main anti-adhesion components, experts believe that: anti-adhesion using sodium hyaluronate as the main component The product is more suitable for human use!
Changzhou Institute of Materia Medica Co., Ltd. focuses on the development and sales of medical sodium hyaluronate products! Yishukang (medical sodium hyaluronate gel) focuses on the retention time of wounds in the body. Clinical medicine has proven that adhesions are inevitable in abdominal and pelvic surgery. The high-risk period for adhesions is 5-7 days after surgery. Therefore, high adhesion and appropriate retention time in the body are one of the criteria for testing the pros and cons of anti-adhesion products; the degradation rate of Yizhukang in the body is consistent with the adhesion occurrence cycle , To achieve the powerful barrier effect of "10 days of wound care, away from postoperative troubles"; the average molecular weight is more than 2 million daltons; innovative production control ensures precise concentration and promotes stronger adhesion, just like a liquid gauze covering the incision Wound.
Yishukang has five major product features:
1. Spatial barrier --- polymer fiber network structure, through the formed liquid film, block the space, lubricate the rough tissue surface, and reduce the friction and adhesion between organs and tissues;
2. Inhibit postoperative blood oozing --- inhibit the precipitation of fibrinogen, reduce capillary bleeding and exudation;
3. Inhibition of inflammation-binding to CD44 and CD54 receptors in the inflammatory chain reaction, thereby blocking the occurrence of inflammation;
4. Promote wound healing---regulate the proliferation of fibrous tissue, promote the growth of serosal cells, and do not interfere with the normal healing of the wound;
5. Good biocompatibility---absorbability, high adhesion, proper body retention time;
At present, the sales team of Changzhou Pharmaceutical Research Institute Co., Ltd. has covered all provinces in the country. More than 800 public hospitals are loyal customers of our products, and tens of millions of patients are witnesses to the efficacy of our products. We adhere to the mixed agency model, advocating the principles of speed, development, and academic priority, and the three excellence principles. We now sincerely recruit product sales partners from all regions to jointly develop the market, and jointly create the Chinese defense-bonded medical market, and benefit the healthy life of mankind!
No. 1025, Liaohe Road, Changzhou City, Jiangsu Province
- Follow us
- Follow us
- Follow us