Yishukang Medical Sodium Hyaluronate Gel
Yishukang---medical sodium hyaluronate gel: ophthalmic viscoelastic agent, which belongs to the category of medical consumables, registration number: 20183221733, three types of medical devices.
Main ingredients: sodium hyaluronate (SH), sodium hyaluronate is the sodium salt form of hyaluronic acid (HA), HA is the human body's physiological component, which constitutes the extracellular matrix (ECM) and the intercellular matrix (ICM) The main components play an important role in the normal metabolism of cells and are distributed in large quantities in the vitreous body of the human eye.
Usage and dosage: Before the eye surgery starts, inject an appropriate amount of viscoelastic agent into the anterior chamber through a special needle to prop up the cornea and provide space for the operation.
1. Cataract extraction combined intraocular lens implantation: 0.2-0.75ml is injected into the anterior chamber, and the lens is coated with about 0.1ml;
2. Cataract surgery: 0.1-0.4ml injected into the anterior chamber;
3. Lens implantation: 0.1-0.5ml is injected into the anterior chamber before the lens is implanted, and 0.1ml of the lens is coated;
4. Corneal transplantation: After removing the cornea, 0.1-0.5ml is injected into the anterior chamber, and the cornea of the graft is about 0.1ml.
Model specifications: 0.5ml, 1.0ml, 2.0ml, 2.5ml, 3ml, 5ml.
There are 38 million blind people in the world, and 110 million people with amblyopia who are at risk of becoming blind. The average blindness rate in China is 0.6%, and more than 74% of the blindness is caused by cataracts, trachoma, and glaucoma. More than 80% of blindness and severe vision loss can be prevented or cured. With the intensification of aging, the incidence of cataracts and the number of operations have also increased year by year. As an indispensable auxiliary device for ophthalmic surgery, the use of viscoelastic agents is also increasing year by year, and the market prospect is very broad.
Changzhou Institute of Medicine Co., Ltd. focuses on the development and sales of medical sodium hyaluronate products! Yishukang (medical sodium hyaluronate gel: ophthalmic viscoelastic agent) focuses on the support effect in the anterior chamber and the protection of corneal endothelial cells effect. Clinical medicine has proved that in the process of removing the diseased lens, corneal endothelial cells will inevitably be damaged. As a highly differentiated organ of the human body, the eye is a highly differentiated organ with weak internal cell proliferation, and the damage caused is almost irreversible. Therefore, whether it has a good supporting effect and can protect corneal endothelial cells is an important criterion for judging the pros and cons of a viscoelastic agent.
Yishukang has four major product features:
1. Space barrier --- polymer fiber network structure, separate tissues, support the anterior chamber, provide a stable and long-lasting operation space;
2. Protect corneal cells-excellent moisture retention and moisturizing function, avoid corneal epithelial cell damage caused by drying during surgery, excellent rheological properties, reduce physical damage and impact on corneal endothelial cells during surgery ;
3. It is easy to remove after operation-it is easy to wash out from the anterior chamber after operation, to avoid excessive residual viscoelastic agent, which may cause the patient's intraocular pressure to rise, cause patient discomfort or cause other complications;
4. Good biocompatibility-no immunogenicity, the final metabolites are water and carbon dioxide, which will not cause any burden to the human body. At present, the sales team of Changzhou Pharmaceutical Research Institute Co., Ltd. has covered all provinces in the country, and its ophthalmic products have obtained CE certification. More than 800 public hospitals in China are loyal customers of our products, and tens of millions of patients are witnesses to the efficacy of our products. . We adhere to the mixed agency model, advocating the principles of speed, development, and academic priority, and the three excellence principles. We now sincerely recruit product sales partners from all regions to jointly develop the market, and jointly create the Chinese defense-bonded medical market, and benefit the healthy life of mankind!
No. 1025, Liaohe Road, Changzhou City, Jiangsu Province
- Follow us
- Follow us
- Follow us